I've been using Google Desktop since it launched and generally liked it
because I'm a heavy google user and it was nice to have my mail, docs, and
hard drive combined in one search.  But I found weird problems with it, like
it keep suggesting the most obscure random system files instead of the PDF
with the name I was looking for, or just ignoring complete folders that it
was told to index.

Just finished putting Win7 on all my main computers so I'll play with that
search for a while and see if it is any better.  I'm liking it so far.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada