From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Greg Sevart
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:18 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Advice on an important piece of hardware

The Aeron chairs are indeed expensive, but you should only have to buy one.
They are comfortable and don't break down over time.

You could also look at the Knoll Chadwick chairs. They are also a mesh
design, are comfortable, and have good longevity. They're not cheap, but
usually not as high as the Aeron. This is the chair my work uses.

If your wife has already approved the Aeron, you'd be a fool not to just do
that. :)

Greg