Then I must be old school too as I am still using Eudora.   :-)

Regards......Gary

At 01:48 PM 7/12/2010, It was written by DSinc that this shall come to pass:
OK. I've followed this LIST for years.
I am still confused about EMAIL.
I know who my current ISP is. I know that they pass EMAIL off to; Yahoo.com. I know that Yahoo.com has their 'own' restrictions.
ISP: Bellsouth.net
Upstream: ATT.net (???)
Mail provider: Yahoo.com

I only do EMAIL via [what I believe is] a local EMAIL client, Thunderbird. I think this is now "Eudora" of my past. "Eudora" does NOT work locally any longer anyway.

I do not like to do EMAIL via WEB PORTAL's. This LIST has convinced me of a variety of security-related reasons to believe what I now believe.

Am I still very "Old-School?"
Best,