At 02:29 PM 21/03/2013, Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
I'm 54 going on 55.  Have no plans to grow up.  Flame war, anyone? :)

Heh heh. Seeing has I have had major fights with Anthony, Hayes, and probably most of the rest of the list, I certainly can't throw stones about anyone here being a big mouth. This list is, without question, the best mailing list I've ever been on, and I'd be happy to contribute to it.

I must say that Bryan and Anthony have mellowed over the years. I think I'm just as dislikable as ever though. :)