 From: DSinc <dsinc...@epbfi.com>
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:03 AM
Subject: Re: [H] 3TB

Lopaka,
Never knew you had a ReadyNAS! Silly me.
How do you like your NV+ v2?
I started with a DUO-v1 in 2009. I can blame John Steinbruner for that.
I have added an Ultra 2 and an Ultra 2+.
Just now I stay local. In the future I may off-site one of my NAS, or,
may try a cloud backup location. For now, I
am very happy with my NAS's.
Everything I've ever learned about NAS has been viathe ReadyNAS forum
via Netgear. Lots of really smart folk there.
Duncan