On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 03:25:52AM +0300, Zulfiqar Naushad wrote:
> So, I updated my phone to iOS 7 and it looks pretty decent so far.

It looks like *ASS* but the functionality and performance are definitely better.

> It's funny how Apple has taken the best bits from different operating
> systems but somehow have managed to improve them and give them a name.
> And that's what I don't like about Apple it makes people think that
> Apple has invented this feature while that is not necessarily the
> case.

What's wrong with that, the consumer still benefits.

> Either way it really doesn't matter in the end I think that what Apple
> is doing pushes the mobile industry forward regardless of how they may
> copy other people.

The iPhone started it all, the 'screw the carrier' restricted bullsh*t
here's a phone that actually does things!  Now we have ios/android in
the lead and blackberry on the way out which is great from where I stand.

^

--

Bryan G. Seitz