Must have gotten messed up when I forwarded it from work.  This one works:

http://www.boeing.com/Features/2012/10/bds_champ_10_22_12.html

On 10/12/2013 4:32 PM, Naushad Zulfiqar wrote:
Leads to a dead link.  Actually their 404 page.  And yes, I did delete the
double slash.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Steve Tomporowski <didym...@gmail.com>wrote:

Boeing has developed and tested a weapon to unleash an EMP.  No direct
damage to people or property, but nasty.

    BOEING'S NEW MIRACLE

    This technology could take out Iran and N. Korea's nuclear program
    in a New York heartbeat. Most interesting 2 minutes on new
    technology that Boeing has developed. A must watch! You won't
    believe this latest technology:

http://www.boeing.com/**Features/2012/10/bds_champ_10_**22_12.html//<http://www.boeing.com/Features/2012/10/bds_champ_10_22_12.html//>

    //

------------------------------**------------------------------**

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and any files
transmitted with it are for the exclusive use of the addressee and may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. To the extent
this communication includes technical information subject to U.S. and/or
other applicable non-U.S. export control regulations, this communication is
restricted to persons legally permitted to receive such information. If you
have received this message in error, please delete this e-mail and all
files transmitted with it from your system and immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail. Thank you.