Anthony.
Can't speak to server removal. That seems pretty simple; pull the server and close out the dls/fiber connection.
Are you saying this SB owner wants to do all the business tasks via HIS PC?
I can not speak to that. Seems weird to me. I have to accept that the SB owner is going to do all the mentioned Exchange server business to his PC. Suppose that is doable, but, me personally, I'd avoid this.
Sorry, I just do not know alot about this stuff..
Best,
Duncan