I had an HP Envy 15 incher.

Bastard decided to give up the ghost 1 month after warranty was over.

It's funny.  I've only ever owned 2 laptops in my life.

1 was an Acer and it did the same thing, the HP also did the same thing.
 My wife uses her macbook for at least 3-4 years before we upgrade.
 Perhaps next laptop I buy will be a macbook.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:03 AM, Greg Sevart <ad...@xfury.net> wrote:

> Sounds like business as usual for Toshiba. All of them I've seen (across at
> least a 10+ year span) run hot.

Best Regards,

Zulfiqar Naushad