Bryan,
Do I dl this app now? Do I install it post building Win8.1?
Yes, the price is right!
I will use it.
Thanks,
Duncan

On 02/27/2014 19:09, Bryan Seitz wrote:
Duncan,

  *do NOT* forget to get something like:

http://startisback.com/

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 02:16:27PM -0800, Tim Lider wrote:
Hello Duncan,

You got what you need.  Since, Vista Retail kits up to now have had 32-bit
and 64-bit versions in them.  Keep in mind you only can use one of them at
once (it watches what's installed.)

If your computer is a 64-bit computer, I suggest using that version. Also,
add an app called Start8 as well, if you want a Windows XP to Windows 7
Start menu on the desktop (BTW, I recommend adding a Start Menu to Windows
8.)

Regards,

Tim Lider