Well yes, on one PC only. I only bought 3 Win7pro packages.
They don't seem to be available any more.
Now, that 'GZR'  (Geezer) is dying/dead (the one we've been sharing about),
I needed another ?OS, because this PC has replaced my old server.
I need some sort of PC in my 'NAS/Router' room so I can sit and Admin
the stuff in that room (1BR) and speak on various Forums.
Parts for upgrade are on the way!
BTW, "GZR" was brought out of retirement about 12 minutes after I
declared the 'server' DEAD (RAID failure, again).
Yes, GZR is slow by current standards, but it still works; even though it can
not tell time worth a farque! You WIN!!!
Once I rebuilt this PC, I may rename it "Whizzer!" LOL!
It will be the most advanced PC I've ever played with. For sure, getting old ain't for
sissies!!!!!!!!
Duncan