I've used MSE for awhile, seems to do the job.

I don't run XP and haven't in many many years.  I don't do drugs.  I don't
enjoy crappy OSes.
These are the reasons I don't use XP anymore.  Man up and dump your XP systems.
 Win7 is
absolutely awesome compared to XP. Win8.x is not bad either if you use
startisback or similar
to dump the dee dee dee tiles (metro).

--

Bryan G. Seitz