As my time to do my own intensive research has gone down, I find myself
turning pretty frequently to a website called the Wirecutter for insight
into technology buying decisions.

They just happen to have a recent piece on 27 inch LCDs:
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/a-great-27-inch-lcd-monitor/

I think driving both is a function of what the video card can support. I
would like at the Radeon docs and website.

--

---------
Brian