OK, I am done mechanically building my 1st new 'Beast!' I call it a 'Beast' just because it is so complex. And the damn m/b weighs a ton! Now I am ready to face the EUFI BIOS for the first time. I will trust all the positive comments from the Collective. But, I've read the 'BIOS' booklet, and, it is still scaryto me. I truly believe I am building my last brace of PC's this time. 1 down, 3 to go. Way too many features, way too many choices, way too many inter-dependencies. But, this EUFI BIOS is clearly to die for! Very nice! I was totally surprised to see my mouse active in BIOS! OMG!

Did have an initial issue. Could not find the 'Disable on-board video.' But, it now seems that the m/b logic sensed, spoke with, recognized the Asus GT630 passive-cooled video card plugged in, and just auto-disabled the on-board video logic. Nice. I have read about this new feature, but never experienced it before.

As it turns out, I now have 4 optical disks to play with. (installed a new sata reader/writer btw, and I will
start with a Samsung 840pro 128GB SSD toy):

1. Samsung 840Pro SSD ?stuff?
2. Asus Z77pro m/b drivers and other utilities.
3. Asus GT630 drivers and other nVidia utilities.
4. Windows 8.1pro 64-bit Operating system.

I am thinking the protocol s/b: 4-2-1-3. Thoughts?
Thanks,