From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of DSinc
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 1:41 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Win 8.1pro??

Vincent,
Thanks for the link. I tried it. What I get is that my new PC is running
Window 8.1.

The new PC is not running Windows 8.1 PRO. Shame On NewEgg!

I will purchase another Win8.1 PRO SW set (blue box livery).
Or search for a "PRO" upgrade solution.
At least now I know.

BtW, I completed 2 cycles of Winupdates. The first was 793.7MB. The 2d
was 890.5MB.
Makes one wonder just how dorked up the base code was!
Thanks,
Duncan