Really! That is great! So this is a known issue with windows 10?

At 08:40 AM 8/8/2017, you wrote:
For IMDisk - if you map it to a different drive (I used Z:) then it doesn't break updates anymore. It just seems like it's something with it being the B: drive which breaks updates and the windows store.

Jamie

On 2017-08-08 8:25 AM, FORC5 wrote:
I blocked it for no other reason saw nothing new I needed and other ppl were having problems. If there are updates in the background that are important they are not emphasizing them. I did let it install in my netbook but it needs to come out, internet speed dropped to under 1 mbs
fp
At 10:12 PM 8/7/2017, Winterlight Poked the stick with:
I found the conflict = IMDisk. I always run a ram disk. I have been using IMDisk since windows 8. IMDISK installs in windows 10 without a problem, it runs without a problem, Creators update installs without a problem, but after creators update installs the computer can't update anything = windows, acrobat pro, office, and the computer can not download and, install anything from the windows store.

I did a new install of Windows 10 which included Creators Update. Then I started installing my programs, one of which was an app from the windows store.... which wouldn't install. This was a brand new build so I just started uninstalling programs one at time followed by a reboot. When I uninstalled IMDisk the windows store immediately downloaded and installed my apps!

I really like a large RAM Drive so I am hoping to find one that works with Windows 10 Creators update.

Date:Â  Tuesday, August 8th, 2017

        ***Caution Tagline Below***
                **Tallyho**
  C program run... Run, program, run...