We're dealing with Win10 here.  We are trying to get rid of an extra cable internet connection at my house.  The downstairs currently has it's own internet with a wired network that includes two servers and a printer.  What I need to do is keep the wired network without internet and access the internet wirelessly and still be able to access the servers and the printer.  Can I get some guidelines on how to get this done?  I've got a good wireless adapter on my desktop now and it works, but when I plug in the network cable, internet access goes back to the wired network. Still searching the web for something coherent about this, but with this group, someone has done it at sometime, right?

Thanks...Steve