on my personal LAN I have a mix of win10 win8 and win7 computers. They all share the same workgroup. They all have user name and password log ins. They all work fine except for a single Thinkpad Win10 pro computer = WL trying to connect to my only Windows 8 PRO computer with media center= MC. This operates as my media server. The windows 8 computer can log into the Thinkpad. The Thinkpad can log into any other computer EXCEPT for the windows 8 computer. I have created and tried different user names and passwords, I have tried logging in as administrator after enabling administrator on the MC computer and giving it a password. Nothing works. Anybody know why?