From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of Winterlight
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 2:05 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] won't log in

on my personal LAN I have a mix of win10 win8 and win7 computers.
They all share the same workgroup. They all have user name and password log
ins. They all work fine except for a single Thinkpad
Win10 pro computer = WL trying to connect to my only Windows 8 PRO computer
with media center= MC. This operates as my media server. The windows 8
computer can log into the Thinkpad. The Thinkpad can log into any other
computer EXCEPT for the windows 8 computer. I have created and tried
different user names and passwords, I have tried logging in as administrator
after enabling administrator on the MC computer and giving it a password.
Nothing works. Anybody know why?