From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Tomporowski
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:09 AM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Recommendation for New Printer

I've had this HP 8600 for years.  The nice part is that I bought the 2nd paper
tray so that I can print either normal paper or shipping labels by selecting an
option and not have to switch paper.  It's giving me problems now (I may be
able to get it working again), but it brought to mind the fact that I'll never
buy an HP printer again so I'd need some recommendations on a new printer if I
should happen to need a new one.  I'd like to get one with either two paper
trays integral or paper trays that can be swapped.  And reasonably priced
printer carts (Ha-Ha).

What do you guys use?

Thanks...Steve