We use a Disney Circle device to do both content filtering/blocking and
time limits on internet access for our kids. You can do different profiles
for each person and assign all their devices to their profile. Nice
iOS/Android app for managing things and also has an app to control access
on phones over LTE.

--

---------
Brian