From: Carmel DiPaola <mariposa.de....@comcast.net>
Subject: [harmonization-universal] Shamballa Level 2 sent/Martine
To: harmonization-universal@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:36 AM

Hello Martine,

I think you are doing really well with the energy, I really do.  I hope the
pains in your body are not unbearable, it feels to me that it is the energy
doing its cleansing thing.  Please drink a lot of water during this process.
It will not last, it's the energy working.  When I experience discomfort during
this type of experience, I also have no hesitation in asking my guides and
allies to 'take it easy on the physical body please'...because I do not believe
it is necessary to feel pain for the experience to be effective.  And it works,
but you have to believe it, because otherwise the Universe, that whole Law of
Attraction thing, takes one's lack of belief and responds accordingly.  By not
responding!

When you feel ready, how about trying that meditation again, and this time call
the guides/masters who came to you?  Believe me, I know how hard it is to undo
a lifetime of the conditioning that makes one believe what they do about
oneself, but I really believe you are more powerful than you know.  Martine,
you had an amazing experience with that meditation, and I cannot imagine that
those guides are not waiting to say something to you!  By all means, please
keep us posted!

Much love and light,
Carmel