I'm doing that as we, er, speak.

geir

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
Seems like Harmony disappeared from the incubator page
but hasn't yet appeared on the apache.org page

2006/11/16, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
We now have a site

  http://harmony.apache.org/

and there's a redirect from

  http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/

to there.

Tomorrow sometime we'll do the mail switch - that should be totally
transparent - new lists will be created, sub lists will be copied, and
mail going to old will be forwarded to new.  I'll have the website setup
before hand, do the switch, and then update the site.

Also, Friday night eastern we'll do the SVN switch to avoid catching
people in the middle of work (ok, some will still be caught...).  A
simple svn switch will fix your local copy, so you shouldn't have to
re-check anything out.

JIRA has been re-categorized, and I'll be asking for a solaris zone to
play in.