Jimmy, Jing Lv wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
We now have a site

  http://harmony.apache.org/

and there's a redirect from

  http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/

to there.

Tomorrow sometime we'll do the mail switch - that should be totally transparent - new lists will be created, sub lists will be copied, and mail going to old will be forwarded to new. I'll have the website setup before hand, do the switch, and then update the site.

Also, Friday night eastern we'll do the SVN switch to avoid catching people in the middle of work (ok, some will still be caught...). A simple svn switch will fix your local copy, so you shouldn't have to re-check anything out.

JIRA has been re-categorized, and I'll be asking for a solaris zone to play in.

I've found the new page, great! ;)

And do we have to change the mail address "harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org" to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or so tomorrow?

Yes - when we make the change, you'll start seeing mail coming from

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

with reply-to set correctly.  You wont' have to resubscribe or anything.

We'll modify the site info on mail lists as appropriate at that time.