Dear Friends,

I have been asked to get our shul listed in various Jewish directories.
Certainly we are looking to be listed in Toronto Jewish directories, which
is the geographic location where we are situated. So, if you have a contact
number / e-mail address for any, please e-mail them to me. My address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Further, if you know of any directories not based in
Toronto but who do encourage "out of town listings", I would be grateful for
that information too.

Thank you.

Jeff