Hello,
We are planning a special program about Israel with our Religious
School students.

During this program, we would like to include a video/DVD about
Israel.  It can be about any topic on Israel - travel, history,
culture, etc.  We are looking for a video or DVD for each of the
grade levels: kindergarten, 3rd & 4th grades, and 5th & 6th
grades.  We would like each DVD/video to be about 15-20 minutes long.

Could someone who has done this already share with me the titles of
the videos or DVDs you have used?  The videos we have in our
collection are not particularly engaging, they are too old, or they
are too long.

So far I have checked with URJ, ARZA, JAFI, Consulate General of
Israel in New York, and the various Judaic film vendors for anything
that might have been produced recently, but with limited success.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Jane Zande
Congregation Beth Israel
West Hartford, CT