the Holocaust

A customer of mine would like to donate one copy each to four
different libraries. I have seen no better book at communicating the
scale of the holocaust in compehendible human terms. I can send a
copy to the first four institutions that submit a request and a
mailing address.

Best Regards,
Henry Hollander

Klarsfeld, Serge. "French Children of the Holocaust." New York, New
York University Press, 1996. ISBN: 0-8147-2662-3. Royal octavo,
glossy paper covered boards, xxii, 1881, b/w photos throughout,
Officials responsible for anti-jewish actions in France, terms and
abbreviations, index of all children, index of children in
photographs. Hardbound. Very Good. Edited by Susan Cohen, Howard M.
Epstein and Serge Klarsfeld. Translated from the french by Glorianne
Depondt and Howard M. Epstein.)