I've bought these twice, and the second time--no, I never read the CD.
I'd prefer having them in print format, where I can read some, mark
my place, then continue where I left off another day, and especially
have the ability to read them when I'm not at my desk.
    It's simply more versatile and convenient that way for me.
    I am curious to know what various committee members thought of
some books, and there are some people whose opinion I come to
especially respect, but having to use it as a CD is limiting, and I
didn't buy it last time.
Thanks for asking,
Andrea

-