Dear friends,

I need some education about how libraries and librarians are using
Facebook.  I have not yet joined Facebook, either personally or
professionally.  But the library software company we use (Surpass)
has just told me that they will be featuring the work I have done to
personalize our library homepage on their Surpass Facebook page.

So... I would like to join Facebook somehow in my professional
capacity, in order to link to the Surpass Facebook page and maybe to
other Facebook pages relevant to our library and to my work as a
Judaic librarian.

Can some of you (perhaps younger) folks advise me on how to join
Facebook either for myself or for our library and give me some
guidance (or links to examples) of what a professional Facebook page
might look like?

Thanks!

Liz

Elizabeth Edelglass