Jews are People of the Book and we as Jews and librarains love to
think of it as that we are great readers and lovers of books, all books!
The "book" referred to is one book and it is our Bible, nothing more
nothing less. From the Koran-tolerance for those people of the book,
like Jews and Christians.
We as Jews and librarians have expanded that for any number of
reasons, and we may want to know from the original intent.

ay

--
Abigail Yasgur

Max Said Yes! The Woodstock Story