---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: zevgolan <zevgo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Subject: [IsraelEldad] New book on Stern/Lehi

Stern: The Man and His Gang – This new biography of Abraham Stern and
a complete history of Lehi (in English) is now available in
Steimatzky. Also in Holzer Books in Jerusalem.

(It will be on Amazon and for sale in the US/Canada in November.)

As I am the author, I won't say it's good or not, but I tried to do
justice to the subject and the people involved.

Zev Golan