Dear Friends,

At the start of this New Year, we are pleased to announce that
JTS-Schocken Institute for Jewish Research has renewed its online
book store. Our books are now available in electronic form, and can
be purchased via our website:

http://www.schocken-jts.org.il/english/

The process is easy and user-friendly, and now you can enjoy a
variety of titles published at The Jewish Theological Seminary (JTS)
and The Schocken Institute for Jewish Research.  Selections can be
made from a wide spectrum of disciplines including commentaries and
scholarly editions on Rabbinic responsa and literature, Hebrew
language, Jewish education, and more.

You are also most welcome to visit at our Facebook Fan Page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Schocken-Institute-%D7%9E%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%9F-%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%A7%D7%9F/199093986807735?sk=info