Dear Safranim,

I have identified several articles from the Index to Jewish
Periodicals that would be helpful for my student.  Does anyone have
access to the articles?  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Jewish Affairs : July 92 vol. 47 iss. 2 pages 9-14.  The Jews in
Spain, an introduction

Jewish Political Studies Review:  Spring 2004 vol. 16 issues 1-2.
Pages 35-49.  Berdichevsky, Norman  "The Age-Old Iberian Rivalry and the Jews".

Jewish Spectator: Spring 91 volume 55. issue 4. pages 26-30  Roth, Norman

1992 and its mythology: a warning

Shofar : Spring 92 . vol. 10 issue 3 pages 5-46    Faur, Jose  "Two
Models of Jewish Spirituality"

Chaya Wiesman

Librarian

Ramaz Upper School