The Association of Jewish Libraries will be holding its election for
new Board members this membership year. Please contact Susan Dubin,
chair of the nominating committee, at
sdu...@offtheshelflibraryservices.net with nominations or a desire to
hold the following offices:

Vice President/President Elect
Vice President Membership
Vice President Publications
Recording Secretary
Corresponding Secretary
Treasurer

The Nominating committee consisting of Susan Dubin, Rachel
Lekhet-Mor, Joyce Levine, Pearl Berger, and Cheryl Banks will
consider all submissions in drawing up the slate of officers. We
encourage everyone to apply. We need your help to keep our
organization running smoothly.

B'shalom,
Susan Dubin,
Nominationg Committee Chair