From: Schoen Books
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:52 PM
To: Amalia Warshenbrot
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] holocaust book suggestion

Amalia

as one of the few remaining Judaica book dealers with henry Hollander and Dan
Wyman and Aron Lutwak to name some others, perhaps you could first suggest
contacting a Judaica
book dealer when seeking a book and if to no avail  contact Amazon
amazon is putting us all on the ropes and we need the lifeline of fellow
Judaica book lovers
to keep us in the ring...
ajl listing us on their web site would be useful
todah rabah
ve shalom
Yekutiel aka Ken Schoen
schoen books