Colleagues,

As we don't have enough space in our new renovated library - we are moving
faster and faster to eJournals.

Recently we digitized the Hebrew Annual Review that was published by Ohio
State University between 1977 and 1994 (total of 14 volumes). We have now
multiple sets available of the printed volumes. The digitized version is
available at http://kb.osu.edu/dspace/handle/1811/58540

We also have now access to Israel Studies (published by Indiana University
Press) through JSTOR and are ready to give away the 16 printed volumes
(1996-2011) we have on our shelf (only one set available).

Yossi

[image: The Ohio State University]
Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschlaeger
Head, Hebraica & Jewish Studies  Library
355A Thompson Memorial Library
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Ave. Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Mobile: (614) 285-4290
E-Mail: galro...@osu.edu  or jgal...@gmail.com
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature:
http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit