From: Hasafran [hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] on behalf of Patricia Givens
[pgiv...@cocc.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 12:24 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] more info about palestine library query

Here is more information about my earlier Palestine Library query:

ā€œIā€™m researching info about Libraries in Israel. I believe there is/was a
Palestinian library in Israel at one time that was looted by Israelis. For my
book I want to know if there might have been such a Palestinian Library in the
1970s or 1980s.ā€

Thanks!

Pat Givens
(541) 504-1160