From: Haim A Gottschalk
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:27 PM
To: Amalia Warshenbrot ; hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] end of an era
Here I wish we as an organization education he schools and synagogues what a
librarian does. I think there is a misunderstanding. If we could invite the
administrators of the schools and synagogues to an AJL conference and clue them
in this might have a positive impact.

This is just my thought.

Haim