I can highly recommend Sarah Shectman, http://www.zang.com/#

Though, she specializes in academic editing.

Anne

________________________________
From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+aknafl=uchicago....@lists.osu.edu> on behalf
of Lisa Silverman <lisa.silver...@aju.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:30:47 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] looking for an editor to take on unusual project

Hello safranim,

I am wondering if anyone on this list knows a professional  editor that may be
willing to work on an unusual project.  I know a young man here in LA (about 30
years old) who has written an autobiography of his life as someone who is
living with Asperger’s.  He told me he is looking for an editor before he
self-publishes. I saw a few chapters of his work and it is quite interesting
and well-written. He discusses his fears and his upbringing (parents
Israeli---Jewish school and expectations) quite clearly, although it is obvious
in sentence structure that he thinks quite concretely. He does have a job and
is willing to pay for an editor to look at his book. I told him that I do think
his book will be of interest to those who want to learn more about the thought
processes of a person with Asperger’s Syndrome, but I don’t know free-lance or
other editors.  If anyone has any ideas, please pass them along!

Lisa

Lisa Silverman
Library Director, Burton Sperber Jewish Community Library
[https://reg139.imperisoft.com/Pages/System/Image.aspx?id2=78]
Address: 15600 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone: (310) 440-1264
Email: lisa.silver...@aju.edu<mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu>
Website: http://library.aju.edu<http://library.aju.edu/>