*PRESS RELEASE*

Toronto, July 22, 2017

/*Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary e-Journal*/

We are delighted to announce the electronic publication of the new issue of /Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary //e-//Journal/. The journal can be accessed at _http://www.womeninjudaism.org <http://www.womeninjudaism.org/>_

Vol 13, No 2 (2016)

Table of Contents

Articles

/Kedushah in Anglo-Liberal Judaism: Lily Montagu’s Employment of the Holy in the Everyday/

by Luke Devine

/Jewish Women Homesteaders on the Plains/

by Mara W Cohen Ioannides

Essays

/Women as Deceivers in the Hebrew Bible/

by Lindy Gervin

Book Reviews

Schieber, Kadishson, Eva. /Present Past/. Evanston, Illinois: Northwestern University Press, 2016.

Reviewed by Riki Traum

Oksman, Tahneer. /How Come Boys Get to Keep Their Noses? Women and Jewish American Identity in Contemporary Graphic Memoirs/. New York: Columbia University Press, 2016.

Reviewed by Steven Bergson

Abraham-Klein, Dahlia. /Necessary Mourning: Healing the Loss of a Parent through Jewish Ritual/. Great Neck, NY: Shamashi Press, 2016. PDF.

Reviewed by Susan Sorek

Gold, Nora. /The Dead Man: A Novel/. Toronto: Inanna, 2016. PDF.

Reviewed by Merle Carrus

Film Reviews

1) /I Sleep But My Heart Is Awake/; 2) /Loving Sophia/; 3) /Hothouse: A Family in Disengagement/; 4) T/o See If I’m Smiling/

Reviewed by Sandra Collins

/Haredim-Religion.com/. Israel, 2010. Doc, 50 min. Video. Directors: Ron Ofer, and Dr. Yohai Hakak. Producers: Itay Ken-Tor, Belfilms.

Reviewed by David B Levy

Contact information:

Dr. Dina Ripsman Eylon, Editor-in-Chief

Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary e-Journal

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada

Tel: 416-995-0599

E-mail: dina.ey...@utoronto.ca

Like us on Facebook and subscribe to our RSS feeds.

--
Dr. Dina Ripsman Eylon, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief
Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary Journal