I have been a subscriber to National Geographic magazine for more than 50
years. I have kept almost all of them, so I have shelves and boxes and piles of
them all over the house. It's time to reduce the clutter. What to do? Is anyone
still maintaining hard copy collections of this or any other magazine? Or, is
the recycling bin the better answer?

Shimon Vogel