Dear Hasafranim,
I know I keep posting these questions, but I've searched everywhere and can't
seem to pin down whether the book A Handful of Spells by Kimberly Shaw has any
meaningful Jewish content.
I put it on my wish list, so I must have thought so at the time, but now when
it come time to order, I can't find a mention anywhere. Does anyone know
anything about the book, aside from it being Harry Potter-ish, but from a deaf
girl's perspective?
Thanks,
Rachel HausLibrary DirectorCongregation of Moses Fisher LibraryKalamazoo MI