Shalom!

My next exhibit at the Lowy-Winkler Family Rare Book Center is about the
Birkat ha-Mazon. I wanted to display several different versions of the
Grace of Meals, such as Sephardic, Ashkenazic, egalitarian, for  a
weddings, etc. I heard that there are some funny versions that were created
for Purim. I'm sure they're not published in any formal kind of work, but
if anyone has a single sheet mimeograph or a more modern desktop publishing
version, please contact me off list.

I look forward to seeing you all in Boston next year,

Jackie

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University