Shalom,
I have tried to find out how our colleagues in Huston  are doing.  Judy Weidman
is safe, but has no knowledge yet about the archives. Judy informed me that she
visited Marilyn Arlen, her partner in the school at Beth Israel, and it was
”just pathetic” (Judy’s words) . About 3 ft of water. And it's the third time
it's flooded. Judy does not know Susan Whitman’s  status other than she was
also affected by  flood and briefly lost her dog in the deluge.
Marilyn and Susan, please let us know how we can help.
AJL Board, Council and members’ thoughts and hopes are with you,
Amalia Warshenbrot
President, Association of Jewish Libraries
Phone: (704) 365-3313