Hello Safranim,
Joanne Rocklin, a children's author friend, sent me the below offer and I hope
some of you take her up on it!

I have scores of free hardcover copies of my Judaic middle grade novels STRUDEL
STORIES and THE VERY BEST HANUKKAH GIFT to donate to libraries and schools, for
class sets and other uses.

Both were School Library Journal Best Books of the Year, received starred
reviews, and STRUDEL STORIES is an ALA Notable Book. They are both out of
print. The books are in pristine, new condition and I will mail them to whoever
wants to put them to good use! There is more information about both books
(reviews, synopses, etc.) on my website:
www.joannerocklin.com/<http://www.joannerocklin.com/>
Looking forward to hearing from you at jrock...@mac.com<mailto:jrock...@mac.com>

Lisa Silverman
Library Director, Burton Sperber Jewish Community Library
[https://reg139.imperisoft.com/Pages/System/Image.aspx?id2=78]
Address: 15600 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone: (310) 440-1264
Email: lisa.silver...@aju.edu<mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu>
Website: http://library.aju.edu<http://library.aju.edu/>