Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps that were issued in
September 2017.
I included the stamp itself, the first day cover, and an English and a Hebrew
flyer about the stamp.

Festivals 5778 / 2017 - The Month of Tishrei
- Selichot Prayers
- Building a Sukkah
- Second Hakafot

- Balfour Declaration Centennial

- Shimon Peres 1923-2016

- Habimah National Theater Centennial

- Israel-Croatia Joint Issue
20 Years of Diplomatic Relations

The new stamp images and flyers are located at:
http://www.history-of-israel.co.il/stamps/index-2017.html
Short sharing address:
http://bit.ly/israel-stamps-2017

Images are also posted on Facebook at:
http://bit.ly/israeli-stamps-2017

Selected stamp images are on Instagram at:
http://instagram.com/jrichman2003/

Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year 5778, begins Wednesday night,
September 20, 2017.

I posted on my website 65 links about Rosh Hashana, ranging from laws and
customs to games and recipes. Site languages include English, Hebrew, French,
German, Italian, Portugese, Russian and Spanish.

The address is:
http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/rosh-hashana.htm

This week, I added new photos to the Rosh HaShana Photo Gallery at:
http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/rosh-hashana-photos.htm

and finally.....
Over 600!! Rosh Hashana Cool Videos
There is something for everyone.
http://www.jr.co.il/videos/rosh-hashana-videos.htm

Additional videos will be added before Rosh Hashana.

Please share the pages. Thank you.

Have a Good Year!
Shana Tova!
Jacob