________________________________
From: Amy Turim <amytu...@rcn.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:47 PM
To: Silverburg, Sanford R; 'Devorah Bader'; 'Diane Romm'
Cc: bre...@gwu.edu
Subject: RE: Israeli bios for elementary school

I am excited at the interest my message has generated.

Dr. Silverburg, would you post your message to Ha-Safran? I think it might
generate more discussion, and I will reach out to the AJL.  I would  like
someone from the leadership of the organization to step up to address this.

Thank you very much.

Amy Turim