________________________________
From: Kristine Paberza <kristine.pabe...@ifla.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 14:55
To: יעקב ארונסון
Cc: lea...@illinois.edu; amalia...@att.net; po...@univ.haifa.ac.il
Subject: RE: Number of libraries listed on map for Israel

Dear Ya'akov Aronson,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us with your message and please accept
my apologies for the late response.

I would like to inform you that the Library Map of the World is just in the
very beginning of its developments. We are working with our data partners in
each country separately and are putting online the existing data that they are
able to provide us with at this stage. I would like to introduce to you Dr
Lynne Porat (copied to this e-mail) from the Younes & Soraya Nazarian Library,
University of Haifa, who is our data partner and is currently coordinating data
collection from other libraries / types of libraries in Israel. Please do not
hesitate to contact her in case you would like to be more engaged and informed
about the progress.

Best wishes,

Kristine

[cid:image001.png@01D2E5C1.FA94F2C0]