From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of Amy Turim
<amytu...@rcn.com>
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 12:32 PM
To: 'Diane Romm'
Cc: 'hasafran'
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Israeli bios for elementary school

Thank you, Diane, for adding some support to my comments. (Yes, I, too,
remember when teachers assigned biographies, and I think if we had GOOD ones we
would at least be able to enthusiastically recommend them.)

I also wondered about some kind of incentive from AJL… perhaps setting up an
AJL Grant for New Biography to support a writer(s)?  Or maybe your idea of
working with a publisher is more practical.

Other thoughts?

Amy