Dear colleagues,

The election of officers for 2018-2020 will take place May 1-30 this year.
The election will be conducted via online ballot, using Survey Monkey.  An
email message with a link to the ballot will be sent to all current AJL
members. This link is tied to your email address and can only be used once.

It's essential that we have up to date email addresses for every member. If
your email address has changed, please contact
members...@jewishlibraries.org right away.

The slate of officers is copied below. It is also available on the AJL
website. Short bios for each candidate will be posted to the website and
will be available on the ballot as well.

Joy Kingsolver
AJL Parliamentarian
joy.kingsol...@gmail.com

SLATE OF OFFICERS, 2018-2020